Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ok jigglestick, I took the ink blot test, got a connector for my ipod, got the special dog treats from Chuck and Don's and picked up a couple of nice pastries from Rustica. Two dogs in the microwave ain't Uncle Frankies but they'll do. Now, I'm browning the hamburger as instructed and may get in a little light mopping too.

You see, the term customer service has the term customer in it. If you're going to be rude or an airhead then fuck off and get another job.

Who's happy? The guys on the City Of Minneapolis yard waste truck because the snow pretty much put an end to any leaf activities. Bless you boys.

Sadly or not, my cell phone minutes expire today. I would have bought more at the T-Mobile kiosk at Southdale but the guy told me he didn't open for another 10 minutes. So I bid him a fond fuck you and will now investigate who has the best deal.