Thursday, January 26, 2012

Did you click on the link for that couch in Wrigleyville? I can't find the one on the south side that has bunk beds for 17 bucks. Mrs laughed at the thought of throwing her ass into the top bunk.

Gave the girl at the Donut Cooperative an extra quarter tip for NOT reading the donut roster to me. I wanted the coconut creme donut but my mother's grave would burst into flames if I spent $3 for a f-ing donut.

Midtown is changing hours as of Monday and will open at 8 instead of 6:30.

I could ride to One on One. They open at 7:30 and Karna is nice.

Hakkahn Olyjawon (spelled wrong, Fuck you) opens at 6:30 at Sovereign Grounds.

Ma and Pa Kettle are a little too busy opening cans of soup to have any personality at Firewhatever at 38th and 37th.

Donut Cooperative opens at 7 but then I'd be an even bigger fat ass within a month. That, and I can only handle the whole Portlandia schtick about once a week.


No comments: