Thursday, December 8, 2011

So Blagojevich gets 14 years for corruption and Michael Jackson's doctor gets 4 years for basically killing him. That sounds right. Is that 3 or 4 Illinois governors who have gone to prison for their generous acts? How's that line from Apocalypse Now go? 'Accusing a guy of murder here is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500'. Same thing goes for Illinois politics.

I really like this part of winter. I'm trying to keep riding my bike. I drop Mrs off with the car and then park the car back in the garage. I then ride my bike the 2.5 miles to Midtown for the amazing coffee clutch. After the gainfully employed kids leave for work I ride another hour and a half or so. That's plenty of time out in the cold.

I also spend about 45 minutes walking the Assassin when I get home. The girl has to read her pee mail out on the street.

No comments: