Monday, June 20, 2011

I mowed my lawn so now it can rain.

If it is raining at 3 pm I will drive the car and pick up Mrs and her bike. The first drop that hits you is God's fault...

Belated Fathers Day to all the mailmen out there.

The ballpark photos are from Ermisch's legendary Memorial Day weekend when he and a buddy attended MLB games in Kansas City, St Louis, Chicago and Cincinnati. Bully!

The valet at the W Hotel told me that people who travel all the time are usually shitty tippers. You can enjoy the shit out of the cabin but I like when the doorman at a Chicago hotel waves a cab up so I don't have to walk 20 feet and then opens the door of the cab for me.

3 comments:

andrew rosenberg said...

living and working in chicago taught me a couple of things, the most important is to tip generously, the acronym T.I.P.S. supposedly stands for 'to insure prompt service', it's not an option, it's how things get done, 'get on board or go solo, cheapskate'

All The Way Ray said...

Of course the doorman gets a 5 dollar bill for his hard work.

Jen Northrup said...

get the room at a discount on priceline and use the savings to tip the help, figure it in to the cost of the vacation.