Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fridays - Thursday Afternoon Edition

Mrs and I have our dental checkups in the morning and then she'll have the steering wheel in my back the rest of the day including a dance show at Orchestra Hall choreographed by the same guy who taught John Travolta how to dance. Or maybe it's the guy who thrills the piss out of us with Dancing With The Stars. I like to watch dancing but the judges are dicks which overshadows the dancing.

I'll get fed good tomorrow so I don't mind driving Mrs to her favorite stores and accompanying her with a clean shirt on to dancing.

Celebrating 3 years since I got laid off from the City Of Richfield tomorrow. You Richfield people who sneak a look at this motherfucker better be putting as much as you can in those 401k's or whatever the fuck number it is. Three years baby boy. You can never fucking get that back from me no matter what the future holds.

I'm not pissed off that the City laid me off. It was one of the best things that ever happened to me. I'm pissed off at the clinical emotionless way they handled it.