Friday, February 8, 2013

Fridays

The shit's gonna hit the fan in Boston because of this big winter storm and I can't wait for some good sound bites from their blubbering mayor. He does Harry Caray proud. The liquor stores are going to get cleaned out today.

Who knew that peanut butter on a cheeseburger would be so awesome. In honor of Governor Christie I threw a fried egg on for good measure.

That's my step-father's father's fedora style hat. It's a Dobbs and it's 50 years old if it's a day. I took the picture with the camera that's on the computer my friend Melissa gave me. I think I killed my old computer. Sure, it's a deer in the headlights look but I was trying to figure out if the camera was working.

Any east coasters wanting to be famous forever should send snow storm pictures and all pictures of their dog to wroblewski58@yahoo.com.

No comments: