Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Last Black Dog of the season. We'll do a coupon exchange after the race!

Our pal Carla gave us her seats for the dress rehearsal scrimmage at TCF Bank Stadium last Saturday. It's a great venue, it's on campus, it's outdoors (football is an outdoor sport, period) and best of all some of my tax money funded it. I'd rather pay for stadiums than road improvements so you can get out to Honey Bear Lane out in the suburbs faster.

My neighbor is still fixing my lawnmower. Making me run down the parts and telling me he's not sure it will run even after he fixes it is giving the bastard his jollies. Little does he know I don't much care. Wait, I've told him I don't care.

Last torture session this evening on Black Dog Road. I'm not looking for any specific times. I have chosen a jersey for this evening. I wish I could get the Dragger down there (without riding it there, sporty) so I could race it with Mrs and any other chicks I could talk into it.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...shit I fell asleep. Go back to work.

No comments: