Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Just spent about 40 minutes leisurely shoveling the crusty windrow out of my coach walk. You know, the little walk between the curb and the City's sidewalk. I was wearing the big ass blue coverall suit that I got from my Uncle Steve or Johnny Boy. Not sure. Oh I looked the part. It's all ball bearings these days.

Thank you goes out the Minnesota Vikings who put forth a pretty good effort against the Eagles last night. I never root for the Viking but last night's win guarantees the Bears the #2 seed.

Happy to say we are out of turkey.

Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
Mississippi John Hurt - Will The Circle Be Unbroken
Ice Cube - You Can Do It
Ray Charles - Mess Around
James Brown - Sex Machine
Notorious B.I.G. and Puff Daddy - Mo Money Mo Problems
Freddie King - Me and My Guitar
Son Seals - Call My Job

Throw in some Prince, Michael Jackson, BB King, George Clinton and Muddy Waters and others and you get the drift of what's on my ipod.