Friday, October 24, 2008

I launder...therefore, I am

I was asked to wash the black cycling clothes and couldn't get the job done yesterday. Today is a new day. I told Mrs I can do her other clothes if she wishes. She doesn't wish.
I've already turned those hard boiled eggs into a delicious sandwich and am now planning the rest of the day's dining adventures. We've gots some turkey, leftover casserole, meatloaf and some fairly questionable spaghetti to choose from.

Your ideas about laundry, my dining choices and life in general will be appreciated today only.

7 comments:

Snakebite said...

The next time I'm coming up I'm bringing my dirty laundry so it can be done by The Professional.

All The Way Ray said...

I'm not sure why Debbie doesn't want me to do her blouses. I told her I launder the boys at the City's work clothes. It's not like I'VE ever shrunk a wool sweater down to doll size.

Ben said...

Off the requested subject, but when I was 28 I was told I would need knee replacement when I was in my mid 30's. Now 33 and all is good or so I think. I bike a lot and even started a bit of running again. I am sure everyone and their dog has given you advice, BUT...what has helped save my knee from further explostion has been biking and leg excersises. Good Luck and I love cold turkey and/or meatloaf sandwiches w/mustard and lots of salt.
Phillies or Rays?

All The Way Ray said...

Thanks Doom. The doc said he wants me to continue biking. I'm rootin' for the Phillies. Ryan Howard is my favorite because his mom handles his finances and gives him an allowance.

bloodline said...

i do wash and then i don't fold and maybe even hide/bury her stuff it...it's my thing. turkey ala chesterfield kings

Bloodclot said...

does Stay At Home Rosenberg use Wool-lite?

bloodline said...

calgon take me the f--- away, bitches