Friday, December 18, 2009

Fridays

My little Kiah Bear isn't feeling well and I'm an emotional wreck. We took her to the vet on Monday and yesterday and the only thing he can partially diagnose is an inner ear infection. Mrs took off yesterday for the vet visit and will probably leave early today. I'm trying to maintain a positive attitude but my little baby is pretty weak. I'm lucky to have Debbie because in spite of her small stature she is my rock against the demons that lie within myself. Have a good weekend. Love Ray.

5 comments:

ha1ku said...

I hope your puppy feels better, soon. I know how caring for sick pets can be stressful.

EmilyBlanche said...

She's going to be okay. I can just tell. Sending positive thoughts to you guys.

All The Way Ray said...

Thanks for the well wishes and positive thoughts.

T3 said...

Thinking of you and your puppy.

bloodline said...

feel better, sleep tight or not, it will be better after some pancakes