Friday, October 22, 2010

Fridays - No Huddle Edition

Shut the fuck up! Nobody talks in my huddle except me! I'm not one to cajole you to do shit just because of the weather but today will be in the 60's and this time next week the high temperature will be 19 with wind gust that will bring Burger King wrappers in from Denver.

You'll need to leave work early. You'll need to come back from the bathroom and tell your boss you just vomited and had to stuff your lung back down your throat.

Some of you are home already because of some kind of school conferences. I think it's called MEA and no I don't give a shit what that stands for. If you have small children then you have to entertain them. Tough shit for you, sporty. If you have teenagers off from school then you're home free. It's not your job to entertain them.

We're here to preserve democracy, not to practice it. Scanny and I are available to counsel your teenagers and otherwise scare the B-Jesus out of them.