Friday, October 8, 2010

Fridays

Are you as excited about the tree turning as I am ?

Do you like the new header photo? Would you shake the guy's hand at a party?

I hope the nuns are rolling over in their graves about the way I turned out.

At this time I would like all Vikings fan to get a bag to hyperventilate in to. I like Randy Moss. He's a knucklehead. Got your bags ready? Tom Brady is a better quarterback right now than Brett Favre is. He has been for quite a while. Those championships are hard to argue with. I hope Moss is so happy to be back in the land of milk and honey that he puts out in order to get a contract extension.

Have a great weekend. It's going to be really nice in Minnesota. YOU ROADIES NEED TO PUT AIR IN THE OLD LADY'S BIKE TIRES AND GO FOR A RIDE WITH HER. YOU DON'T NEED TO RIDE WITH OTHER ROADIES FROM HERE TO STILLWATER OR DULUTH OR MOSCOW. YOU DON'T NEED TO TRAIN. YOU'RE NOT GONNA WIN ANY RACES.