Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I just found out that Agent Hotchner from Criminal Minds was the guy from Dharma and Greg. That's some repugnant shit. I hope he made a lot of money playing that stroke.
I'm taking a photo of my Sugar Maple every day at 11 am until the leaves have turned and then fallen off.
Come on Twinkie fans, even a blind squirrel gets a nut every now and then. You fall into 2 camps. Those of you who drank the Kool Aid (Stick and Ball Guy) who think the Twins are the '27 Yankees and the chickenshits who are so sure you can't beat the big bad Bronx Bombers.

I had the hot dogs yesterday.

Yeah, I read your tweets and I'm absolutely floored by your wit.

You people all have douchephones. More photos on Facebook and less pontificating about how you had to go to work today or how you're unsure of how fucked up your relationship is.