Monday, January 24, 2011

The Packers beat the Bears but we still had a helluva season. Fans are pretty fickle. That's why they're baggin' on Jay Cutler today. I like Cutler. He got the shit pounded out of him (56 sacks and a concussion) but still led the Bears to the playoffs.

I am thrilled to announce that Sassy now sleeps through the night and no longer wakes her Daddy up to go pee pee. This development couldn't come at better time as it's January and cold as fuck.

Mrs is going shopping with her co-workers this afternoon in Eden Prairie and I will have to pick her up later. Please pray for me as I navigate the mean streets of South Suburbia. Hold the phone. The shopping trip is now at Rosedale which is better for me. North Suburbia is okay unless you go north of 694 where the sound of dueling banjos is clearly heard.

1 comment:

andrew rosenberg said...

let me tell you about circle pines sometime