Friday, August 12, 2011

Fridays


Big chicken feed at the Cane's on Washington Avenue by the U. Noon start. Representatives from the five families will be attending.

The Kogswell is currently being test ridden for the possibility of a sale. The minimum test ride period will be one year. Maximum test ride period not to exceed 20 years.

Mrs was driven to work. I hate to take a chance on rain. I've ridden a bike in the rain before. I wouldn't call it a "character building" experience.

I have to find out who won So You Think You Can Dance. It was an early to bed night at the Wroblewski residence.

1 comment:

Red said...

The Kogswell is working out quite nicely, though I have at least temporarily removed the pirate flag. Rolled into Freewheel Saturday and Mario said "Hey, nice basket bike!"