Friday, August 26, 2011

Fridays

It's dealing with assholes like me that keep HR people up at night. No, not you people in Minnesota. I'm talking about normal people. I wonder how much it would cost to get this memo done as a tattoo.

The breakfast of champions at the Farmers Market is always a wonderful thing. I love the smell of Italian sausage in the morning. It smells of...of...victory.

So the kid makes cupcakes once a week and I'm supposed to drop everything when I get 10 minutes notice. Here's a thought. Drive the kid to my house and I'll buy them for a buck a piece and give her a tasteless bike sticker.

4 comments:

jnorton said...

Aren't you the Block Leader for your community anti-Red response unit? Ten minutes notice is hours in cupcake time. Half the metros go ape-shit w/ three-minute warning tweets about freerange rabbit tacos.

I warmed/prepped them that a man who made less sense than their old man might accost them one time. They've been warned. As have you.
(Next time, we'll drop off the good leftovers before giving the rest of the leftovers to the skinny skater kids skulking on the mall.)

All The Way Ray said...

Alright, I'll take 10 minutes notice. I would have walked right past you that day at Bassett Creek had the dog not been with you. You know I'm kidding. I kid because I care.

Snakebite said...

You should get that tattooed over your entire back and the butt cheeks. You could alter what it said by clenching, for whatever reason, your cheeks together.

The Donut Guy said...

I think you should get an estimate on how much that memo would cost as a tattoo....fuck yeah, I'd chip in 20 bucks :-)