Friday, August 13, 2010

As it was pouring rain when our black canine alarm clock woke us at 4:30 the decision to drive Miss Debbie to work was made. This has been a hot sweaty summer of cycling which is still better than freezing your ass off in January.

While shopping for a few grocery items at Wal Mart (He went to Wal Mart? Why that MF!) a gentleman (loosely) commented on my KC Royals Zach Greinke jersey. He said that he had Greinke on his fantasy baseball team. I shook his hand and asked him if he moisturizes which led him to walk away muttering.

Call T-Mobile and tell them you want to switch to pay-as-you-go and they go into a full blown sales pitch. The great Mrs used 57 minutes of cell phone time last month. If she can eliminate the calls to her little sister and mother we can bring that down to about 25 minutes. I will be bring my minutes down by never calling anyone back. Oh shit, I'm doing that now.