Monday, August 23, 2010

I ran into the old 7 footer this morning. Actually, he chased me down. Make sure you consult him for all your real estate need or if you need a ringer for a pick-up basketball game.

Mrs took me to Crave for brunch yesterday and the lawn had been mowed when we arrived home. Good and good.

I look forward to cooler weather except fall seems like it lasts 15 minutes and January and February seem like an eternity.

Knowing how anal you track racers are makes me laugh pretty hard when I do a coffee ride with a guy riding his race bike on the street. Next time we stop at a florist so I can bring Klauck a corsage.

I wouldn't vote for Tom Emmer but come on people, how can you expect a government employee to show up every day for work. I know how hard people in the private sector work. Hey, isn't it time for you to update your Facebook status to: I hate Mondays! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz