Monday, March 23, 2009

Dog walk over

I'm really not all that into writing this thing right now. I'm doing really well and don't know how I fit all these social engagements in and held a job.

If you're riding a bike right now it's windy but then I think you can figure that one out. Oh wait, it's windy on 42nd Street in south Minneapolis. I know what sticklers you are for details.

I've filled out a form online for unemployment two times and now they've mailed me the form. I tried to call but that the least friendly interactive voicemail I've come across in quite a while.

How's your basketball board doing? My national champ is still alive so there's still hope.

Kevin at Freewheel told me the back tire on my tt bike is shot from the trainer and to not ride it on the street. Any suggestions would be appreciated for a low rolling resistance tire that doesn't have to be glued or stapled or some other silly shit like that. I can just e-mail Timmer but I thought I'd seek input from the college of coaches.

Sorry I wrote so much.

2 comments:

Snakebite said...

Surly Endomorph 3.7. Practically no rolling resistance.

Jim Thill said...

Just put a Nokian on and be done with it.