Friday, February 11, 2011

Fridays

I hate to talk about the fucking weather. Christ, tell me about your seventh grade science project or your sock drawer or anything else.

Now I had a neato keano photo of the assorted sundries machine at Children's Hospital. Why you can buy an ovulation test kit for a mere three dollars or a disposable camera for 10 bucks. I was going to use the photo to suggest Valentines Day gifts for you manly men but it seems that my pay as you go cell phone is out of minutes. I've got a jersey I want so piss on that cell phone.

Wait, this just in. Mubarak from Egypt is seeking asylum at the Lambeau Field gift shop.

I hate to give marital advice but if your Mrs subjects you to something you don't enjoy, then it's time to strike while the iron is hot. Use this opportunity to purchase that bike or golf clubs you've got your heart set on. What's that you say? It doesn't work that way at your house. Well then sporty, you can pick up a set of balls from the assorted sundries machine for a mere 12 dollars.

No comments: