Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Valentine's Day isn't it big sexy. Why a mere 31 years ago today I was swept up in the mood and proposed to Mrs.

Very icy on the bike trails due to our old buddy Mr Refreeze. I saw a guy eat shit near the big ramp right by Midtown Bike Center. I'm going to let it melt just a little more before I venture out on my bike.

I had breakfast with Uncle Larry at Maria's this morning. I asked the waitress to have my eggs cooked just enough to kill the Salmonella. Is it too much to ask the cook not to kill the fucking yoke? Over easy, basted, even sunny side up comes back like a golf ball most of the time. I'm through accepting sub par shit in the name of being polite.

2 comments:

The Donut Guy said...

You turned comments on?

All The Way Ray said...

The people need to be heard. Hope your knee is doing ok these days.