Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I contacted a jersey lettering company about a jersey the Oakland A's will be wearing this year. I can buy the thing on the Oakland A's web page and then ship it to the lettering guys. I have a 20% off coupon good at MLB until the end of the month. I just wanted to streamline the process as much as possible as far as shipping charges go. Anyway, the guy at the lettering company e-mailed me this: I will see if it’s available yet. I wouldn’t be able to do the lettering until they wear the jerseys on field. Majestic is always behind with new jersey production and font specification. I will need payment info to try. Once I contact my Majestic rep I will need to book the order or put it on back order if it’s available.


I guess I'm causing a burden by asking him to make a phone call. I emailed him back telling him I wasn't all that hot on open ended check/credit cards. I've seen where bike shops order some pretty expensive shit for their customers who decide they really don't want the item(s). Interesting.


No comments: