Thursday, February 17, 2011

Let's hear it for Mrs who has a 4 day weekend starting at 3:15 today. I'm pretty far removed from the everyday grind of gainful employment but I remember how piss-your-pants-happy one gets as their long weekend approaches. In order to stay somewhat connected to the workforce I have The Assassin send me a letter of reprimand once a month. As my stepfather would say: I miss the City Of Richfield like double hernia.

A bowl of soup and a nap were just what the doctor ordered to ease the pain in my knee. I think I'm changing knee doctors. Last time I saw my current doctor he asked what the big scar across my knee was from. Hey, read the chart, jigglestick. Mrs is investigating a doctor at Fairview Riverside for me. Synvisc One for everybody on my tab!

1 comment:

The Donut Guy said...

I wish Synvisc worked for me but I tried it in both knees but no luck.