Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I don't need to see photos of Bin Laden's dead body. But that's just me.

Derrick Rose, M-V-P!!!!!!!!!! That's NBA basketball for you coconuts who are so excited that Liriano finally finished a game.

Knee hurts, knee hurts, knee hurts, f-ing Kogswell, knee hurts, knee hurts...

Meet me at 38th and Hiawatha at 5pm so we can ride up and down the sidewalk while motorists wait for the stop and go light which has been on flash for 5 days.

What do you say to living in Minneapolis 10 months of the year and spending January and February in some shitty neighborhood in Pittsburgh or Philadelphia or Memphis?

3 comments:

andrew rosenberg said...

i sleep 12 hours a day in January and February and seldom go out, doesn't matter where i live, and that is your point of course

Red said...

Maybe I should ride the Kogswell and see if it bothers my knee?

All The Way Ray said...

It might be a nice winter bike for you. You can take off that ridiculous basket and who knows. I'll have my accountant set up an easy payment plan. Wait, you're my accountant.