Friday, May 6, 2011

Now that I know who the reader at St Kate's is, we may as well dump this MF. It's not a she, it's a he and he runs the whole college. Rosenberg ran the kitchen at St Olaf but then he ran away to join the circus.

Remember bike commuters, you're riding your bike and not concentrating on a final exam or texting on your douchephone.

I left home (I shoulda joined the circus) 35 years ago on Mother's Day. My mother was 53 years old at the time which is how old I am now. Don't worry, this information won't be on Jeopardy.

You bet your sweet ass Mrs and I will be going to the AARP's showing (anything before 11am) of Fast Five tomorrow morning. We may even go to the stewed prune buffet at Country Buffet before the movie.

Treat your mom nice on Sunday and rejoice if she's still a bit of a pain in the ass because some day she may be stealing shit from other old ladies' rooms at a nursing home.

3 comments:

Super Rookie said...

we both have the same St. Kate's reader (stalker), but he has a pretty mean beard, so I ain't scared.

rlove2bike said...

Show yourself St. Kates reader. Lets not be shy because we all know we're not.

moonshiner said...

my mother is a saint and taught me everything she learned from her mother, cause she knew my sister wouldn't be making her own soap or making a batch of lebkuchen with 14 cups of flour.
my grandmother spent her last days addicted to opium and i can only hope my own mother is as fortunate for her last days in the nursing home. treat your mother nice and your mother in law twice as nice