Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mrs went to the Unique Thrift Store 50 percent off sale yesterday and I picked up a few items at Wal Mart while she engaged in hand to hand combat over a blouse.

I've mowed the lawn three times already this "summer". I mowed a total of three times one year and I must say I'm pretty proud of that. Don't mow your lawn just because I did. Start it on fire and count the minutes till the fire department shows up. Now there's some style.

Mrs had to return to work today after 10 days off and I couldn't come up with shit to bolster her psyche. It's not the work you do that gets you down. It's the f-ing rut of day after day after day of getting up at the same time and driving/cycling the same route seeing the same people in the same spots. Then to arrive at work and deal with the same drama from the same assholes yet another day. Wait, are you the f-ing jerk-off at work? Then disregard the previous paragraph because there's no hope for you.