Monday, October 26, 2009

Droppin' shit with my African-American Mr Doctor Dre

I have no idea why it turned more yellow than orange this year. Global warming? Dry summer then snow in early October? Doctor Bob?

Phillies vs Yankees in the World Series. You may have heard about it. It's on page 9 of the sports section right after 100 articles about Brett Favre. I'll be rooting for the Phils but the Yankees are pretty damn good. I like Derek Jeter. He doesn't get wrapped up in all the bullshit. He just plays ball. Tuffy, bring your mitt over some time. An old man might surprise you.

Waiting for race report from So Dak.

Do I eat? Play basketball? Vacuum? Take the train to the airport to people watch?

4 comments:

Snakebite said...

Read the damn blah-ggg. There's your report.

Not in the report - Patrick Lalley takes third in the B race on limited edition single speed 1 x 1.

mytzpyk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mytzpyk said...

I've got PL and his Hamms in my race report...http://www.minuscar.com

All The Way Ray said...

I don't think I like Snakecrotch's tone.