Friday, October 16, 2009

Fridays

In my flash forward I was hauling a shitload of donuts in the rickshaw...

We went here for our anniversary so I nominate it as a Tweet Up lunch location. I'm back on Twitter in a observing capacity much like the FBI monitors your cell phone texts.

So the runaway balloon dealie may have been bullshit. Maybe little Falcon (Falcon? You're f-ing with me, right?) can do the talk show circuit.

Enjoy your cross racing. Enjoy your sex. Eat a big ol' pastry. See you in church.

7 comments:

bloodline said...

no, the kid cannot do the talk show circuit ...fear of being caught in his parents lie...i'm glad i don't set up elaborate schemes to support my aberrant lifestyle/beliefs

dean899 said...

you going to cross this weekend or do you still have the bum knee?

All The Way Ray said...

The rickshaw is like doing 3 cross races in 2 hours so my knee is still a little spongy. I think I'm more of a dry weather cross racer. I saw you had a top 5 finish. Way to go.

Bloodclot said...

the rare & reclusive Rosenblood makes an appearance. Nice. Now to get him on the cx field....

ha1ku said...

Hm, there's a Raising Cane's in my neighborhood. I will have to check it out. Care to make any recommendations from their menu?

All The Way Ray said...

It's pretty much chicken fingers. They will put them on a bun if you like.

Hurl, Rosenberg's a little too GD serious for this time slot. Tell him to make some gravy and shut the fck up.

andrew rosenberg said...

they make gravy in coon rapids i make 'the sauce'