Monday, October 12, 2009

A moment of silence for the Metrodome

On the other hand let's call in the air strike for the Metrodome. You Twins fans will be ok outdoors even on the coldest days. You don't need no stinking roof. When you have the roof (Milwaukee) it's just too tempting to close that baby on marginally cool (50 to 60 degrees) days. Get out the North Face tough guy.

I don't believe I've laughed at a movie like I did at Zombieland.

Snow again in Minneapolis today. Mrs was driven to work and will be picked up at 3:15. Mexican pastries have been purchased because I'm too lazy to bake right now.

Mrs has decorated our home for Halloween and between that and jerseys I will be picture posting quite often today. Don't give me that shit about how busy you are at work. Actually, Snides describes your day quite accurately here.

5 comments:

Bloodclot said...

once again, I have been dissed by Big Poppa at the "single speed discipline." Do tell, Sir, what has brought on this bout of Reclusenberg-behavior? Surely, not something as lowly as ball sports?!?!

ha1ku said...

Had mixed feelings about attending "Zombieland", but after this glowing review I'm going.

Thanks!

All The Way Ray said...

Corcoran is in another state so I skipped Saturday. I may have watched a football game or seven yesterday. I might need another 4 block training ride with you.

All The Way Ray said...

I'll send you the cash for the movie if you don't like it.

Bloodclot said...

can be arranged, but pastry prices have gone up...