Wednesday, September 29, 2010

140 bucks to fix the door handle on the car. You can leave the window part way open and reach your hand in unless it's raining or you need to lock the car.

My childhood would have played out differently if my mother had been able to call me on a cell phone.

Sassy dug a small hole in my neighbor's crumbling asphalt driveway while I was talking to him.

I wonder if my duck is still in the pond at the City of Richfield?

Because Scanny has mowed my lawn once a week since April I pretty much have the shortest weeds on the block. Scanny gave me a ride to the Midtown Bike Center to pick up my Salsa yesterday and when we walked down the stairs to the Greenway he said he felt like he was in Futureworld. You might be surprised at how many people in Minneapolis that have no idea the Greenway exists. You might be surprised at how many people in Minnesota that have no idea their turn signals exist.