Thursday, September 23, 2010

I amazed Mrs with my ability to add numbers and have deduced that the Republicans have held the White House 30 years and the Democrats 22 years in my 52 years on this planet. I guess what I'm trying to say is that none of them were all that memorable. Eisenhower was President when I was born so beats the shit out of me what he did.

Kennedy was murdered in Dallas and I remember my kindergarten teacher telling us in tears.

Johnson finished Kennedy's term and one of his own and he was from Texas and once picked a dog up by its ears bringing a shitstorm on himself.

Nixon won in 1968 and got booted out but not before 26,000 soldiers were killed in Vietnam on his watch.

Ford finished Nixon's term and fell getting off an airplane giving Chevy Chase a career.

Carter was elected President the year I got out of high school and interest rates ate him alive.

Reagan fired the controllers during his first term and Nancy was actually President for his second.

Daddy Bush vomited on a high ranking Asian official and got pistol whipped by the economy. Don't ever promise anything by starting out with 'read my lips'.

Clinton did wonders for our 401k and gave us Al Gore. Clinton is my favorite, by the way.

Eight years of The Clown (Thanks Red) got us into 2 wars and The Great Recession. Did I leave anything out? Wait, using 9/11 as an excuse he made it legal to tap any phone anywhere without a court order. Now I've got everything.

And then there's Obama who throws like a girl and is afraid to drive the lane. Yeah, he's half white.

Wow, that took longer than I thought. Any of you conservatives who read this can now tune in to Rush Limbaugh to be re-indoctrinated.