Friday, September 3, 2010

Welcome to my hood

2626 North Lawndale, Chicago, Illinois. Never to be forgotten.

Car is back in the shop. Brake line died in their parking lot.

Big 3 day weekend, huh sporty? Don't blink.

The cooler weather seems to make most people happy. We have a window open right now which is not our style. And, if it is too chilly in the morning I will use the furnace. I don't have any dates to hold to about turning the heat on like not before October 1st or some other ludicrous (Mike Tyson) bullshit.

I think we're going to see the new George Clooney movie tomorrow.

You can make a mountain bike tire fit a spot that's too small for it with a tool called a rasp.

No State Fair for us this year. I enjoy fried food and generously proportioned girls more than your average man but we're on about a 3 year rotation.

Have a great weekend. Ride your bike if you want to. If you get hungry, eat something. Smoke 'em if you got 'em ride right into the teeth of that hurricane because I sure would.